- Sonny & Cher – I Got You Babe – The Wayne’s World of 1965. Cher almost looks normal 30 years ago.
- Hanson – Mmm Bop – I keep this one on my iPod Shuffle for when I jog on the treadmill. I have no idea what they are saying.
- Adam Ant – Goody Two Shoes – Everyone wore make-up in the 80’s. I thought he was pretty cool during his day.
- Tommy Tutone – 867-5309 Jenny – My friends would call this number all the time. In fact, I might call it a few times tonight. Impossible to get out of your head.
- Tone Loc – Funky Cold Medina – I have no idea what this song is about and I don’t want to know.
- Martika – Toy Solders – I couldn’t decide between this or 99 Luftballons. I don’t think this is such a bad song, but I wouldn’t want my friends to know that.
- Backstreet Boys – I Want it That Way – I have no excuse. Sugar-coated to the max. But I sing along anyway.
- Eminem – The Real Slim Shady – Yes, that’s Kathy Griffin in the nurse outfit. His lyrics are wacky, but the beat is……catchy?
- Spice Girls – 2 Become 1 – Kim has teased me about this more than any other. I actually bought the single! I need help.
- Warren G – Regulate – Wow…I don’t know what to say about this one except to blame it on Kim who brought the CD into our marriage. “MOUNT UP!”
Links to go YouTube videos.
Technorati Tags: iPod, Embarrassing songs
One thought on “The top 10 most embarrassing songs on my iPod”
MMMBop! I loved the teeny bopper song. I also loved Toxic by Britney Spears so we are even!
By the way half of your songs you listed here are in my iTunes library so don’t be embarrassed. Embrace your inner child! 😉
Comments are closed.